If you are interested in growing your own nutrient-rich foods then you should consider attending the Superfood Garden Summit 2023. It’s an event for anyone interested in cultivating a superfood garden.
Whether you’re just starting out or a seasoned gardener, this summit offers a wealth of knowledge and practical tips to help you thrive.
Let’s explore why you should reserve your spot and what you can expect to learn from this transformative event.
Why Attend the Superfood Garden Summit 2023
Imagine the countless benefits of having your own superfood garden in today’s world. Here’s why attending the summit is a must:
- Gardens heal: By embracing an organic garden lifestyle and working in harmony with nature, you can experience the healing power of gardening. Connect with the Earth, cultivate an abundant harvest, and do it all without harmful chemicals.
- Homegrown tastes better: Picture the satisfaction of sharing your own supercharged vegetables and herbs with your loved ones. The flavor and freshness of homegrown produce are unparalleled.
- Boost your health: Discover how growing and consuming homegrown superfoods can boost your immunity, improve mental clarity, and contribute to preventing and even reversing common chronic diseases.
- Master the art of growing superfoods: Say goodbye to expensive supplements and learn expert tips on growing nutrient-dense superfoods that will make you feel great without breaking the bank.
- Join a community: Connect with like-minded individuals from 167 countries who share your passion for fresh food. Together, we can create a healthier and more resilient planet for all.
What You’ll Learn at the Summit
The Superfood Garden Summit 2023 brings together an impressive lineup of 15+ garden visionaries who will share their expertise to help you grow nutrient-rich foods with ease.
Here are just a few of the topics you can expect to explore:
- Unlocking sustainability through scavenger hunts with Stacey Murphy
- Nutritious foods that are easy to grow with Ocean Robbins
- The benefits of gardening for personal growth with Brian Vaszily
- Creating a garden of calm with Sajah Popham
- Superfoods for wildlife with Amy Landers
- Harnessing the power of herbs for dinner with Kami McBride
- Exploring the connection between human and planetary health with Rob Herring
- Introduction to permaculture for beginners with Matt Powers
- Maximizing food production in limited space with Jason Matyas
- Traditional food-growing practices of the Tarahumara Indians with Marjory Wildcraft
- Revolutionary approaches to watering your garden with Greg Peterson
- Growing tubers like ginger and turmeric with Michael Kilpatrick
- Gardening with bees to support pollinators with Catie Coman
- Small space gardening techniques with Enoch Graham
- Realizing the potential of human agriculture with Rik Vermuyten
Here’s the Summit’s Schedule
Join Stacey Murphy and Denise Beins, the founder and the CEO respectively, of Grow Your Own Vegetables are the hosts for the Superfood Garden Summit 2023.
With a mission to support one million new growers, their passion is to remove gardening obstacles and empower individuals to create successful vegetable and herb gardens.
Stacey, a renowned gardening expert, envisions a world where everyone can enjoy fresh, affordable, and culturally exciting food, preferably homegrown. Denise believes that gardening can be accessible to anyone, regardless of space or experience.
When you participate in the summit, you will learn from these visionary hosts and contribute to their mission of making fresh food a lifelong healthy habit for all.
- The 2023 Superfood Garden Summit is a free and live online event where 15+ Garden Visionaries help you grow nutrient-rich foods with ease.
- The event will be aired live from July 17-21, 2023. When you register for the event here you will receive an email with all the details you need to join the live event when the time comes. Each day’s presentations will be available to watch for FREE for 24 hours starting at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET each day.
- If you are not available to watch the whole summit, you can buy the recordings to get lifetime access to all 15+ Presentations – written & video.
- Avail yourself of this incredible opportunity to transform your relationship with food and the Earth. Reserve your spot for the Superfood Garden Summit 2023 and join a global community of fresh food enthusiasts.